Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Humbled By God's Majesty

Praising God for being alive. Knowing that my life is in God's hands no matter what. He works all for the greater good to them which He has called according to His purpose. I trust in Him completely because He knows what is best for me and for each one of us.

I am humbled by God's majesty. We are His creation as is the whole of nature, the animals and all the land and sea, the sky. He made all this for our benefit so that we could serve His purpose upon this earth. He cares so much for us that he gave His only begotten Son as the ultimate sacrifice , the highest price paid, for the redemption of our sins. No greater Love is there than this that a man lay down his life for another. I rejoice in the knowing of my Father God. I weep tears of joy and my heart and soul are so at peace knowing that He allows me to be a part of His plan.

He has blest me in so many ways. My children, He has given me and I have raised them to serve Him as I promised Him I would. I have kept my promises to God and this is part of what God ask of each of us to be true to the promises we make to Him. He knows of it all and with Him all things are possible. We only limit ourselves because we can not envision what we need to. God wants us to live our life for Him not for ourselves and when we do not live our life the way God wants us to then we have placed limits upon ourself. We can not serve Him to our greatest ability or capacity if we are not being true to the life He wants us to live. Make yourself a willing vessel for the Father and He will use you in His service.

God is awesome. I will continue to praise Him in this life and in the next, in glory with Him.Precious Saviour He is.

I sing Your Praises Father Most High. You are Almighty God and I love You. Thank You for all that You have done and all that You are. Thank You for all the many blessings in my life. You are awesome. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

No comments: