Saturday, August 18, 2007

No Longer Blinded


No longer blinded. I have been foolish for too long and have been played the fool for far too long. It has stopped. I will be played for the fool no longer.


God has strengthened me to overcome the adversary and the lies the adversary speaks and tries to speak.I listen only to the Lord and not to man. Man works in deceit and tries to claim they are without sin or they have not sinned. When one does not see the sin they have done and continues to deny any wrong doing and claims they do not and are not lying, when in fact they are lying, when one does this it shows the deceit they have deceived them self with. Lies beget more lies and the maker of the lies denies their lies, only to make it worse upon their self.

When one is caught in their lies and continues to deny they are lying, the whole while one knows they are lying, it makes that person who is lying seem more so wrong, because they fail to see them self for what they are and so that one tries to deny their lying or tries to cover up the lies with more lies.

This is not of God , for certain. Nor is one who does this of God. God does not work in deceit and lies and He holds no part with those who work in deceit and lies. God hates lying and those who lie.

Thankfully God does forgive if one humbly ask it of Him. But if one continues in the sin of lies and deceit after God has forgiven him then that one is a reprobate. One who denies his sin is also a reprobate. One who is caught in his lies yet claims he is not lying and has not lied is a reprobate.


Oh that God would open the eyes of such people so they could truly behold what they are, then maybe they would change and turn to God. My heart breaks and my spirit is grieved at all those who daily believe in their own righteousness all the while living in sin and committing and continuing in sin. If my heart breaks how much so more does God's/Jesus' heart break? How much more does He groan in His Spirit at this ? I am torn because I can not understand how someone can claim to be good, without the sin they are committing, when they are committing it. I know that the Father is more so grieved than I am. Prayer is what I can do and so pray is what I shall do. I shall make my petitions known before the Lord and He will hear me and He will answer me. For He is God the Father, Holy of Holies and I cry out to the Father God in heaven to hear my plea, hear my call and answer me, in Jesus Christ's name, Amen.

No comments: