Saturday, June 23, 2007

God's Blessings


God is awesome. His blessings are truly something to shout about. We have been in drought conditions here in Kentucky for quite some time now. Yesterday God blessed us with a nice rain, which helped us out some. Today however God blessed us more so. I am jubilant. That is the word, jubilant, that describes how I feel at this very moment. It has been a slow steady rain for over 4 hours now. I praise God for this blessing.

Sometimes we have to get to a certain point in order for God to bless us. If you search within yourself you know this to be true. Maybe we, our self, are doing something that is hindering us from being blest by the Lord? Have you ever wondered about this ?

Have you ever got to the place in your life where you wondered if you were doing the right thing ? Say if you were in a situation that kept you down trodden and beaten low ? Have you ever wondered, within yourself, if that is what God wanted for you ?

Truthfully what God wants for His children is for them to be happy. He wants us to rejoice in Him. He does not want us to be down trodden nor beaten low. He wants the best for us. God has our best interest at heart. He wants His children to prosper, to work for Him, to spread His Word and to help others in showing them the way to Him.

We are tested as God's children to see how we will react in certain situations. He strengthens us to overcome. In our time of need all we have to do is cry aloud to the Lord and He will hear us and He will help us. He told us that we would not be tempted past that which we could bear for He would provide the way out for us. This is so true. Jesus Christ/God is the way out of every trouble, trial, or situation that keeps you down trodden and beaten low. All you need is to on His name call. He knows each of His children's hearts and He knows how much each one of us can bear. When it gets to the point to where we can not take anymore, if we cry out to Him, He will help us. I know this first hand. We just have to get to the point to where we cry out, from the depths of our heart and soul, to Him for the help we need and then He rescues us and He blesses us. He does not put more upon us than we can bear. As I said, God knows how much each of us can bear.

I realized, yesterday, that I had to be at the point to where God wanted me to be. When I reached that point and cried out to Him from the depths of my heart and soul,He heard me and He strengthened me. He gave me the strength that I needed and then He blest us. I am so very thankful to Him for His wonderful blessings. I know that whatever I am faced with, down the road, God will be with me through it. He is my strength and my fortress, He is my shield and my buckler, He is my help and He is my God.

Psalms 121:1-3
1) I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2) My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
3) He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

God is awesome.

Thank You Lord Jesus Father God in heaven for Your many wondrous blessings. Thank You for the rain , especially, and for strengthening me when I call out to You. Thank You for hearing my cry and for hearing and answering the prayers of myself and of so many others. Thank You for dying at Calvary for a wretch like me. I Love You Father God and I thank You and give You the praise, the honor, and the glory in Jesus Christ's Precious Holy Name, Amen and Amen .

No comments: